I had an idea as I was scrolling through your blogs and seeing all the meals, snacks and food that you eat everyday or order when you are out. I recalled many situations when I'm not sure what to order or what to eat when I am out of my normal environment and routine. I thought I could post a few questions and make alittle game of it. I'd like to see what everyone, but especially the "pros" would do.If you don't mind and have a minute, post your answers to the questions in the comment page, and then I will compile them together and post all the answers for everyone. Maybe we can all learn something.
1) You are with a group and everyone is ordering takeout from the pizza/sub shop for dinner. What would you order? (Don't cringe, but this just happened to me and I ordered a chicken cheese steak with the works! Ok, I'm being honest here!!!)
2) You go to a baby shower or other ladies event and there are sandwich trays, chips and dips, fruit trays, pasta salad, and cake and candy. What do you choose?
3) What do you order at a fast food restaurant?
4) You go to a restaurant and they bring out hot fresh baked artisan bread with cold butter. Is it okay to eat those carbs if you count in in your total?
5) What salad dressing to you choose for your salad when you are out and can't check the nutritional labels?
6) How do you handle going to someone's house for a dinner when you have no idea what will be served?
7) What do you pack for a brown bag lunch?
8) If you were to plan so BFC friendly appetizers that others would enjoy, what would you serve?
These are some of the questions that I get stumped on and I would love to hear suggestions and ideas if you have time to answer them. I'll put them all together in a future post.
|Happy Hour on the beach with the family!|
Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Until next time!
Thought for the day: Keep calm and carry on!