Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wisdom found in a cup of tea.

I've been fighting a nasty cold lately. I rarely get sick, but that cold virus got me good this time. I have been drinking so much tea lately. As many of you have noticed and blogged, a nice cup of hot tea can be very soothing, satisfying and can  help a myriad of troubles.

The chocolate teas are very good to satsify those cravings for something sweet. My current favorites are the Chocolate mint truffle by Mighty Leaf, and Red Velvet Chocolate by Republic of Tea. If the thought of a chocolate tea doesn't appeal to you, I urge you to try one. It's not an overpowering chocolate taste, but a sublte hint of it. I was surprised by how much I liked these.


I also love the good earth green teas. I especially love that there are little words of wisdom on the little square attached to the tea bag. You get a cup of tea and something to think about all at once.
Thought for the day: Taken from a tea bag....It's easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them - Alfred Adler

3 comments:

  1. I love all the teas. I love chocolate ones too but can't drink caffeine ones, only decaf for me.
    Feel better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pattie, I love the chocolate teas too. Have not tried the chocolate mint truffle by Mighty Leaf. Might have to give that one a try. and Rosalie, the Red Velvet Chocolate IS caffeine free so you could have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish that there were more way to get at these teas! I would love to try the red velvet! Feel better soon, Pattie!

    ReplyDelete