Yes! to Cookies
Sugar Free Cookies
Yes! To Cookies is the first starch free, sugar free cookie ever invented. Yes! To Cookies uses all natural premium ingredients. You can enjoy cookies that look, taste and smell delicious knowing that they are made with fiber and sweeteners that are not metabolized.
10 Reasons why you should buy Yes! To Cookies:
1. They're gluten free, yummy, crunchy like a real cookie and don't have a weird aftertaste.
2. They have no starch or sugar that can raise blood sugar and cause unwanted weight gain.
3. They're sweetened with all-natural erythritol and stevia, which are no calorie sweeteners.
4. They're not sweetened with maltitol, xylitol, or sorbitol that can cause diarrhea and raise blood sugar.
5. They're made with heart-healthy fiber for good digestion and to help satisfy hunger cravings.
6. They cost more to make, Yes! to Cookies doesn't make compromises with ingredients.
7. Yes! to Cookies does not use cheap flour, sugar or artificial sweeteners that risk good health.
8. They have less than 1 gram of digestible carbohydrate per big 3-inch cookie (rounded to zero).
9. They're made with nutrient rich cereal psyllium, not the psyllium husk used in laxatives.
10. Now you can cheat without cheating by eating a plate of cookies with no gluten and no digest
Serving Size: 1 Cookie (20g/0.7oz)
Servings Per Container: 10
|Calories From Fat||40|
|Sugar Alcohols (Polyols) Erythritol||4||g|
Minus Fiber & Sugar Alc.
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Sugar Free! Gluten Free! Starch Free! All Natural!|
|Ingredients: Erythritol (natural sweetener), Cereal Fiber Psyllium*, Butter, Egg, Whey Protein Isolate, Psyllium Husk, Organic Gum Acacia, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Spices, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Rebaudioside A (Stevia, as a sweetener) and Salt, Luo Han Guo.|
|Recommended Use: Microwave for 3-5 seconds for warm, fresh-baked, soft cookies.|
|This product may contain traces of nuts.|