Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rain, rain go away!

We don't live in the Pacific Northwest, but it sure feels like it. Rainy, cloudy, dark skys that go on and on. But the foliage, and the grass, and the plants and shrubs look so green right now. More green than I have ever seen them. Here's what's exciting me today......

1) had dinner with some old friends last night, loved the Sean Minor Pinot Noir I had with my tuna steak ( done rare) dinner. Loved the conversation and catching up that we did. Talked about life, sex, books, kids. Amazing how much we can cover in a couple of hours!

2) Happy that Kirstie Alley made it through to the finals on Dancing with the Stars. She motivates me because at her age, she doesn't let her weight, age, physical ability get in her way.

3) Enjoyed a pizza made with flat out bread for lunch. Spread some sauce on the flat bread, top with cheese, hot pepper flakes, garlic powder and bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes until bubbly. Yummy!

4) Looking forward to my sushi dinner tonight at Blue Fin with hubby and son.

God is good...Christmas is coming!!! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment