Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January 2016



I like January.

 I didn't realize I did for many years. That's because I love Christmas and the whole joyfulness of the holiday season. January felt like a let down. A drab, dull, grey month following on the heels of the festive, colorful, merry and bright, month of December.

But January is quiet. It's a reset month. It's a pause and reflect month. It's a make a list, start a new project, out with the old and in with the new month. It's like a nap month after a long hard holiday partying month.

Parties are done, gifts are given, promises and resolutions are made. The whole year lies ahead. What to do with it?

I have taken a break from blogging, but January feels like a good time to put my thoughts and ideas back out there.

I hope you will follow along to see what 2016 has in store.

Thought for the day: Breathe and release anything that does not serve you.

2 comments: