Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another new day, first day of the rest of my life!

I don't know why I want to be a blogger. I think I just like to get what's in my head out on paper. I have so much in there. I love to read other blogs, and I'm addicted to the weight loss blogs...me and jorge, healthy me doing the belly fat cure. They motivate me, make me smile, and I realized how similar we all are, even with all the differences going on in our lives. I also love the pioneer woman. Look forward to reading it each day as if arrives in my email.

I am trying to now live life by making small goals. In my last post I said I wanted to lose five pounds. I didn't exactly make that goal in one month, but I made it in a month and a half. Point is, I'm still trying to stay focused, trying to watch my sugar and carb intake, trying to get to the gym.

So another day starts, and onward I go towards my goals. I hope to reach them, and if not there will be another day to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment